technophobe no more / training

20 July 2009 |

That took no time to figure out how to use the blog and not email.
I bumped into the Adamski only this afternoon, he was bleating about his internet, can you Pete as our resident tIT visit him and reset his modem. He also mentioned weds night training, I think we should! Or rather I need to!!!

Anyway I think we discussed this at the AGM between pretending to be slash on the Wii and drinking frogs, sunday sessions are to be withdrawn forthwith for the summer, and substituted with weds nights as and when people are around.

Adamski also mentioned a tournament at Sharnbrook.

waffling.................................................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So where are we when on Weds ?

Jason Pritchard said...

sorry for not keeping up.......my email (remember those) reiterates what nelly has already blogged.....hope to see you on wednesday night 7.30pm at Harrold and then after for bevvie.......

Post a Comment