Charity Calender

20 July 2009 |

Guys,


To set the record straight (as the Jungle Drums have been banging) the proposed charity 2010 calender is NOT a nude job.......

Tasteful images of us men 'at work' 'training' enjoying social time in the pub etc is the order of the day.

I have spoken to a mate at ORFC and we can borrow their Scrummaging machine for the shoot and Kevin (who i met at Evie's party) has agreed to take professional photo's

I will of course publish (FOC) and the proceeds are to go to Carlton School.

I need a date, maybe a Sunday Morning where all are available (or the majority, the rest can be photo'd after) Please all comment or e-mail to let me know.

TTFN

Pricey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sundays good not 16th aug
i shall bring my own duck

Nelly said...

pleased about the clothing !
Happy to fit in with any Sunday or whenever, will be unavailable from 15th Aug
do we need to bring our own makeup or can you bring some??

Post a Comment